Who We Are?
SEO Analysis Lab – is committed to ensuring your privacy. We respect your contact preferences and protect your private information.
- When you want to use our website, then we may ask you to provide your personal information.
- We assure you that your document is our asset and keep it confidential.
Our website address is: https://seoanalysislab.com.
What Personally-Identifying Information Does SEO Analysis Lab Collect?
The information SEO Analysis Lab collects depends on your use. Suppose you sign up to be a registered user of SEO Analysis Lab.
In that case, you need to enter necessary information such as your username, first name, last name, and email address within your password, which has to be entered twice.
If you sign up for our mailing list, we will collect your first name and email address.
We follow a secure payment gateway to provide you with a safe and secure payment procedure.
SEO Analysis Lab uses collected information for many purposes such as service provision, billing, identification and authentication, service improvement, and contact.
Feel secure – SEO Analysis Lab does not share your email address or other personal information with any third parties. We only share it with our service providers, performing services on our behalf.
These service providers may have permission to enter the personal data that is needed to perform their functions. Still, they are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
What Kind of Tracking Information Does SEO Analysis Lab Gather?
- The browser installs a cookie on your computer whenever you visit our site or use our products.
- A cookie is a set of data that is sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while he is browsing a website.
- Cookies are needed to use the SEO hacker user tracking feature. They help to access our website and personalize your online experience.
- SEO Analysis Lab uses information for many purposes. We may use your information for third-party services we are using.
- One of these services is Facebook that enables us to present you with advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with SEO Analysis Lab.
When We Will Disclose our Data?
We never express publicly personal information about our clients to anyone. However, as the law, SEO Analysis Lab may personally use recognizable information for many purposes.
So, we may use certain information to our service providers based on performing our services.
These service providers may have permission to use personal information when they need to perform their ServiceService for any purpose. When necessary, it is permitted to use personal data according to the law.
We respond to notices that claim copyright violation and terminate users or account holders. Following the Digital Copyright Act, we respond to notices of copyright violation if they conform to the requirements of 17 USC 512(c) and including the following information:
- The signature of a person authorized by the owner is copyright violated.
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works is said to be violated.
- Identification of the material that is said to be copyright or to be the subject of copywriting activity.
- Information which permits us to contact you (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address).
- The copyright owner does not authorize a declaration that you have a reasonable belief of the material and;
- A statement that is signed under penalty of perjury and the information in the complaint is appropriate and that the complaining party acts on behalf of the copyright owner.
Limitation on Liability
Except in authority where such facilities are restricted, in no event will SEO Analysis Lab is responsible to your direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other ethereal losses (even if SEO Analysis Lab has been advised of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or cannot be able to use the Services;
- the cost of obtainment of substitute goods and services resulting from your inability to access or obtain any goods, data, information through the ServiceService;
- unauthorized access to or change your communication or data;
- any content posted on the website or transferred to Registrants or Members; or
- any inappropriate or outdated content produced by the tools or published in the guides or blog, or
- Any other matter relating to the service, despite any facilities to the contrary, SEO Analysis Lab’s liability to you for any cause, and anyhow the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid.
Blocking of IP Addresses
To protect the ethics of the Service, SEO Analysis Lab has the right to block some Registrants and Members from specific IP addresses.